Thursday, May 25, 2006
The beginning of an epoch.. a dawn of new hope..
>>>>>>>>
I thank Him he sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be.
We have a bond too strong to break,
We have a love no one can take.

In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole, you make my life complete.

My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away.
Those deep eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those lovely lips I'd love to kiss.

To think I'd thought I'd never have this,
Your love in my life, such happiness as this.
Thank you for telling me "Yes",
Giving order to all my life, a complicated mess.

I dream of that day when we'll both say, I do;
For always and forever... I will love you.
<<<<<<<<<

To one special person, who for the moment, I'll refer to as DQ..
 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 4:39 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Curl Canvas

    ok ok.. it was lovely! u aimed real good :)

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Gayatri Bhadran

    wow! this post is too cool. i'm a sucker for lou shou and sop in general neing the die hard romantic i am.

    huge THUMBS UP. lage raho bhai, lage raho! =)