Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Impressions after a sleepless night....
G'morning pals....Or is it G'night?...Even though it's light outside..and the divine voice of M.S.Subbalakshmi singing "Suprabhatham" filters into my room from the loudspeakers of the nearby temple,all my body wants to do is just go to sleep...*meaning I'll probably engage in my usual pastime today at college-beauty sleep during class hours..:D*.Now even after my customary cup of coffee,I'm sluggish,ill-tempered,and generally grouchy.Hmm,doesnt bode well for those that cross my path today...

I can see this is gonna be a dreadful post,but the exhilaration of my first attempt at blogging hasn't yet worn off;so this cute li'l(ha!!) post is gonna have its own place in my blog.Looking forward to a half-holiday today,with ALL my heart..!!
 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 6:57 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: