Saturday, March 18, 2006
Y I do this..

Hmm,so basically, the first thing i'd love to go into, is why i'm doing this.. Is it to express myself to the world?...Is it to gain friends?...Or Is it something else??

Hell yeah... f**k all tht..,as they say, f**k the world, f**k the law, ...f**k rules..!!..

This is basically a pupose-less exercise..blogging to blog,as u might say...and the idea was born out of jealousy, the animal instinct for vengeance,and an innate craving to stand out from the crowd..i guess... And then so many of my peers are doing it, so, what the hell...

Jealousy, cause some fellow,a kickass pal, who started blogging with me, is so far ahead in the game,tht i'm thinking, wht the hell does he have tht i dont...hell he aint even creating sentences right,or spelling stuff correctly..so why cant I do this,and do it better??..

then Vengeance..that's cause a certain "Cruise" missile is headed @ me,loaded with so much of my secrets, so much stuff tht i wish to hide, that i'd rather have a platform to get back @ him,if and when the need arises...So watch out cruise..:).. eMJay is watching u...

Yeah,i know ,what i wrote just above sounds all fancy crap to me,trying to be philosophic n all that shit..but a good education always shows..:->

Now,about the craving to stand out from the crowd...hmm,well,i guess almost everything i do in my life,represents this desire to stand out....to differ...but the only problem is,i try to show it in ways which dont matter to everybody,or matter very less..like sporting a goatee, leaving shirt buttons undone, cutting classes like hell,steel jewellery and stuff..

More on the way...but tht's enough candid blogging for one day...:)

PS: Hope my latest foray into blogging doesnt fizzle out as before... :D
 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 10:43 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: