Wednesday, February 23, 2005
I'm out of ideas for tonight ;so...
This is a poem I wrote ages back,but I think this is one of the best I've done so far.So I'm posting this in here.Looking forward to rave-reviews......;).

The NO I feel,is waiting
Waiting on your sweet sweet lips
Is the only reason
My resolve just slips n slips.

The NO I feel,is waiting
Is cause for all my sorrow
Neither can I tell u of my love
Nor can i wait for tomorrow.

The NO I feel,is waiting
I'm sure will break my heart
So,even when I want to draw you close
We still are twin souls apart.

The NO I feel,is waiting
I never could bear
Though my love for you is boundless
And your beautiful face,so fair.

The NO I feel is waiting
Is driving me mad with frustration
But soon I'll overcome my fears
And then,my love,will come celebration.

The NO I feel,is waiting……………


 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 12:41 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger kickassso

    >:D< :((
    Man I really connected to those emotions...I guess it is an old poem...or do u still feel that way? I know I do ;try as I might to deny it.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger One Bizarre Scribe

    Guess I still do,and will always...They say "Once bitten,twice shy"..And now I've sort of decided upon bachelorhood...:D

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Erosimian

    hmm. This was Maaanasa Maine Varuuu in English right? ;)

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger aravind

    This is gonna be a critical one.
    I liked the starting and ending.
    But in between you became a little artificial.
    Well if the emotion you said is real enough. Then go ahead tell it to the person whoever it might be.
    Get it over with. Dont think about what the person is going to tell.

    Or you could do some PR exercises and then proceed. Either way plan and go ahead. :D DOnt take too long.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger -Poison-

    like aravind said, why not get it over with?
    But, this might be an entirely hypothetical situation, born in the fertile fields of your mind.In which case, you wont be able to get it over with...
    As a poem, it is an ok poem.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That IS a nice one.