Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Something for all the vagabonds-at-heart..

To whomsoever it may concern, the blog owner's still alive.. Unfortunately havent posted for a while, for more reasons than one, which are quite immaterial right now.

And meanwhile, I've been tagged, more than once I believe, @ Renji's blog, and intend to take it up at the earliest possible opportunity.

But for now, before I take another sabbatical, I'd like to present something for your consideration:

4 tracks I've heard lately, and like quite a bit.. If you've heard them, think about the order I'm putting them in, and if you havent, try 'em in the suggested order, I like to think they'd be worth your while.. [PS: with specific attention to lyrics]

* 3 Doors Down - Train
* Chris Rhea - Road to Hell
* Good Charlotte - The River
* Bob Dylan - Knockin' on Heaven's Door
 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 12:51 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: