Friday, September 25, 2009
..of loss...


















Baby I loved you true as can be,
Your friends laughed at me, so did you.
Not a glance nor smile was spared me,
Not one, till my lips turned all blue.

Now you tell me you were wrong,
You've brought with you a dismal bliss,
And you're sorry you took so long,
But I can't, breathe let alone kiss.

A rainbow I've all the while chased,
I'm soaring now, higher than the moon.
At heaven's gate I pause, dazed,
For you are but memory, lost soon.

Gone sunshine, gone is the laughter,
Only a drizzle to hide your tears.
You wanted a happily-ever-after,
There's but loss, and a memory that sears..
 
posted by One Bizarre Scribe at 8:16 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger aoxisms

    who am i to comment ?

    good one,man!

    by,the way,
    your lips turned blue?
    guess when you sway,
    the heels to lips is true!

    LOL..

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger akhilesh

    hmm..